Dental Expander Help

Hey guys, the more I get into putting my suit together, the more details keep popping up! Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a dental expander? From what I've heard, that particulat piece that is on Fett's left gauntlet is no longer produced. Any help on this? Thanks!

i don't know about the availability of an actual dental expander, but i do know there are some very good reproductions made by various makers on these boards, both in resin and i think in metal. however, most gauntlet kits come with an expander greeblie iirc.

This is the one piece that gets me. You can get the expander from EBay but it shouldn't be so expensive. I'm going to try and scratch build one myself and if it looks good, Im just going to give them away. If they look good.

Most people have never seen or heard of a palate expander, or appliance, as it commonly called by many orthodontists and dentists.

i make resin casts of these,not the best out there,but they look ok. If you still need one, PM me your addy and ill send ya one :)

expander.gif

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back