Jango Fett Mighty Mugg :D + other pics...

xero

Hunter
WARNING: Audio may be a BIT loud... might have to reupload with lower audio. Be safe!

Went to Walmart today, and found and bought my Jango Mighty Mugg! He's so cute! lol...

img031.jpg

img034.jpg

img037.jpg

Also, I have pics from something else interesting I saw:

img038.jpg

img039.jpg

img040.jpg

I guess Albino Vaders might be able to be accepted into 501st now, huh? They have a figure, and at least one comic (I think?)... you need three resources, right? Dunno what the third would be.

EDIT::: OH YEAH, if anybody would like me to go pick up the Boba Fett mighty mugg, I could gladly do that, and ship it out to you at cost. Let me know! I hid him, so he should be there still. I know they're hard to find, from personal experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to make a video, of you taking a Jango Mighty Mug out of it's package.

I'm just kidding man :p, although I did have to turn the video off after 2 minutes :lol:

Wow, so, was it a bad idea? *shrugs* Was honestly just bored today. Now, I'm all thinking it was lame to do, and might take it down.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to make a video, of you taking a Jango Mighty Mug out of it's package. Pretty impressive stuff.

I'm just kidding man, although I did have to turn the video off after 2 minutes :lol:

EDIT::: Wow, and at the 2 minute mark, I haven't even taken Jango out of the box yet. Now I feel cruddy.

No way dude! Keep it up! I watched the whole thing, it was entertaining to me. It's a good video for those who want to see it, You never get to see the JPs in the packaging... Pretty cool if you ask me!

El1te

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back