Bast Alpha Garrison GML here

Cyber Bishop

New Hunter
Greetings.
My name is Earl Toll (TKID# 2926), I am the GML for the Bast Alpha Garrison and I am here to soak up all the info that I can about the various costumes featured here on TDH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the board! I'll be heading down to New Orleans tomorrow morning! I'll be there from Thursday through Sunday night, leaving Monday morning. Yay 501st members getting married at the Audobon zoo!

Welcome GML Earl!

Welcome to the board! I'll be heading down to New Orleans tomorrow morning! I'll be there from Thursday through Sunday night, leaving Monday morning. Yay 501st members getting married at the Audobon zoo!

What day are they getting married? One of our members volunteers there and is there on the weekends, I was actually planning to go this weekend so he could show me stuff.

A wedding at the zoo should be really nice, alot of beatiful places to hold it there. Make sure you check out the new Robotic Dinosaur Exhibit, it just opened up last week, and is pretty cool.

I was at Krista and Sean's wedding. I wore a green kilt and my hair was down.
It was a nice wedding.

I just checked your profile and I met you first on Saturday at the little social.

Me
http://www.501stlegion.org/members/displaymember.php?userID=7594&costumeID=10

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back