Evolution props

Dark Jedi

Active Hunter
Has anybody ever bought from this seller on ebay? the feed back looks good but I figure I check here to see if anyone has delt with them before and if they were happy with the products.

Thanks

There are quite a few (not me, not yet) members who have purchased from Gabriel; in most regards his items are good to excellent quality, although absolutely accurate they're not; but, from all posts I've seen regarding Gabe, he's striving to improve on things and gladly welcomes input from people (TDH members specifically) in order to make his product line more accurate...

Gabe is a member of this forum; I'm not sure which name he goes by now, but you could search here for "britt59" and get whatever info you need...

I just received his boots. They look good, but I ordered too large for my foot. Aside from some dirtying up and ading the toe spikes. I'm pretty satisified for what I paid.

I just received his boots. They look good, but I ordered too large for my foot. Aside from some dirtying up and adding the toe spikes. I'm pretty satisified for what I paid.

I've purchased some stuff from him and have been pretty happy with them. Ive been in contact with him for the past couple months trying to help him get his boots more accurate. I just received an email today from him with him confirming he can do the changes I asked for with the boots. Gabe's a really nice guy and helps us on TDH out. Some of his stuff is not accurate so if you have any questions about it just ask us on here. You can pm me if you like.

I too have done business with Gabriel and echo everything said so far. As time goes on and he fine tunes his fett skills he can pull off being a one stop shopping store...

I only have good things to say about Gabriel, after Caboots stopped and didnt restock I ordered a pair of his new 2 layer sole design boot and am very happy. His aluminum pieces are great as well. There customer service is fantastic and he is very quick at replying (y)

I have ordered several items from Gabriel, and am still waiting for a massive order of mine. He seems like a really great guy. People do need to understand that it does take time to get your items, from what I understand he makes them after you order them, and then they have to come from Argentina, it has been about 2 months, and I am still waiting to receive my large order. But he is really good about staying in contact.

G-Fett

I have his toe spikes, 1st gen and second gen. his first ones the way the spikes attached to the plate wasnt working and i busted the two outerones off just generally walking around.

he sent a replacement pair of second generation for FREE and made sure they are attached with a screw through the back so my new ones are perfect, and I will be installing them shortly :)

his metal parts are priced much lower than many others with reasonable accuracy and he is only getting better and not jacking the price up for the parts either. Swell guy.

I have bought a number of items from Gabriel. Jet Pack upgrade, Beacon and Sabilizer, Gauntlet darts and Gauntlet missile. I would recommend his work without hesitation.

The price is right and his communication on order status is impecable.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back