POST YO PIC'S!!!!!!

Kit Fisto

New Hunter
:):D:lol:facepalm:(:cry;):p:angry:confused:rolleyes:wacko:eek::love (y):cheers(y):love:thumbsup:(n):jet pack:zam YO I think that I and others should share their cool mando pic's with everybody. Ya know?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think an emoticon bomb just went off in your thread here man...you might want to clean up before people come into it

Here's mine man!

myarmor.jpg

:cheers Hope this is as awesome as your emoticon warfare.

El1te

Dude... I have no idea what that is... it makes just as much sense as the nuclear emoticon attack we just endured. haha

El1te

LOLCustumidea1.jpg

LOLCustumidea2.jpg

LOLCustumidea3.jpg

ok ok, a more serious approach. I was having fun with it at one point... to see what color schemes would be fun if I ever did decide to work on a custom. These are just ideas... I would probably draw up my idea since it would steer away from the recolored boba or jango look.

El1te

No Kit Fisto, it was a rediculous mando I made to express how rediculous your emotibomb was lol...

I shared some little color schemes I had made one day for fun, you have any pics to share?

El1te

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back