Couldn't do it in elementary...still can't

99centTaco

Active Hunter
Anyone else get stressed out in kindergarten? I still can't get the hang of it..:cry

DSCF0462.gif

I wonder if they switched to the bags because it was cheaper to package or because too many kids could not get the darn things open. Once in middle school, a girl I had a crush on sat next to me in breakfast, she asked me to open her juice, which was a slightly smaller carton, I quickly got nervous, but didn't want to look like a loser and say I can't. So I was determined to open it and look like a hero. (I was a six grader, give me break) All I can tell you, is that her white blouse was no longer white. And I avoided passing her in the hallways for the rest of the week.

What you do is make a hole on the bottom, drink the milk and put it back on the table. When someone comes by and grabs it they get a surprise! Classic

They switched us to bags of milk in high school. We always joked and called them inplants. It took some getting used to to not stick the staw all the way through both sides.

lol yeah we did it was fun, you guys called themimplants too? great minds think alike or immature ones do atleast hehehe i remeber one time i was really mad and stabed the bag, it was a very peter griffon moment if you know what i mean lmao

Everyday there would be milk on the tables because of those stupid bags. It's like no matter how you did it milk would shoot out some how. And then all hell breaks loose when you accidently remove your straw from the bag.

milk cartons were never a problem for me growing up. capri sun always managed to kick my butt. 10% juice EVERYWHER!!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back