Couldn't do it in elementary...still can't

lol yeah or you accidently nudged your milk bag and it shot milk out at your neighbor lmao MILK WARS!! the detention afterwordswasntnearly as fun tho V.V

man i'm too old to remember the implants, but my son's get to squeeze 'em :lol:

I just stabbed the straw into the side of the cartons, then when i was done, i folded the top down and stomped on them to pop 'em (childish but fun)

When I was in elementary school we used to open it all the way up and fold in, so it was just like a square cardboard cup. We called them Jimmy's Coffee Cups, after our awesome janitor (imagine the janitor from scrubs, but older). We got in trouble for some reason from our principle for "demeaning" him, but Jimmy told us that he secretly appreciated our tribute, and from then on he actually used those for his coffee :lol:

Ahh, the memories.

When I was in elementary school we used to open it all the way up and fold in, so it was just like a square cardboard cup. We called them Jimmy's Coffee Cups, after our awesome janitor (imagine the janitor from scrubs, but older). We got in trouble for some reason from our principle for "demeaning" him, but Jimmy told us that he secretly appreciated our tribute, and from then on he actually used those for his coffee :lol:

Ahh, the memories.

We had a janitor that was very similiar :lol: Yea those are the memories that remind me a of a much better time, what little stress there was back then. High school was another story though.

He ripped off the part that said "DUH, Follow the arrows." :lol: :p ;)

I forgot all about milk cartons. I remember one time at lunch some kid was eating a cheese burger, and drinking chocolate milk.....He sneezed. And it was realy disgusting. I won't go into detail (I want to realy bad. :lol: ), but I was realy glad I was setting down, instead of across from him. :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back