Shoulder bell Skull decals -SENT-

Vash,

Kinda late and a longshot but would you happen to have any spares [ROTJ] lying around?

Please LMK and thanks!

Stay safe.

Tim.

I kinda went overboard with giving these away and congratulations to ALL that received them;);););););););)

Anyway, I probably won't be doing this for a little while, I'm going to be selfish and focus on working on my costume for now:D
But, who knows, depending on my mood I might do some sooner, so keep your eyes peeled:love

Later,
Ely

Ely,

Got mine set today and they are awesome! Thanks dude! I really appreciate the time and effort you put in for my decals. :)

Stay safe.

Tim.

Ego wrote:

Here's just how cool YOUR shoulders can look! :)

Just a bit more weathering and she'll be perfect! :)

VashDStampede . . thanks again, and I'm glad you're able to make my skulls available for everyone!

Jer

shoulder.jpg

thats a great looking shoulder bell:cheers what color did you use?i see the top of a spray can that looks nearly identical to the bell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, well thank you. Forgot I posted that pic! :)

It's Catepillar Yellow number 2 I believe by Krylon. Very easy spray paint to work with.

And, I was quite shocked that the cap was EXACTLY that yellow colour. The only reason why it looks different in the pic is because of some black speckling weathering I put on. I still want to put on a bit more but . . . I'll get there! :)

Jer

Ego wrote:

Ahh, well thank you. Forgot I posted that pic! :)

It's Catepillar Yellow number 2 I believe by Krylon. Very easy spray paint to work with.

And, I was quite shocked that the cap was EXACTLY that yellow colour. The only reason why it looks different in the pic is because of some black speckling weathering I put on. I still want to put on a bit more but . . . I'll get there! :)

Jer

swEET!!!

where did u pick that up?

Where did I get the Krylon . . well, I live up here in the great white north. And up here, we have one of the greatest chains of stores ever . . . Canadian Tire! :D

They sell auto parts, tools, sporting goods, toys, electronics, even cookware. :) (Although their primary emphasis is on tools and things like that--they're not like a Walmart). And, I found the paint there.

I would suspect a Home Depot would have it, although, I never checked the Home Depots up here. The two nearest me have a crappy selection of paint and probably the most UNhelpful, and downright RUDE staff in the paint department that I've ever met.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back