Interest in Graflex upgrade for Super Trooper Auto-Blaster

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Hi guys. As many of you know, the Super Trooper variant of Fett carries a modified Uzi with a graflex jammed into the end. Unfortunately, this is not a standard graflex, but is instead an older model that features a spring switch instead of the more typical red pushbutton. Wes and I are working with Russrep to recreate this part to add to a standard Graflex. We thought we would throw it out to you and see if there were others who would be interested in this piece as well. Please understand, this is NOT a Graflex replica... you would need to supply your own Graflex, but this piece would help you convert it to the prepro style graflex. We do not have a price at this point, but just wanted to get a tentative interest list.

Supertrooper Initial Review 03.jpg

spring_switch.jpg

Im interested, but its not a priority. How much would it run? I have a few different graflex tubes, what does the correct one look like without the buttons on it?

This seemed to just fall off the radar a year ago. Did it ever go anywhere, Fearless Leader™? I'm deeply into my Supertrooper blaster and have my own scratchbuilt Graflex repro in the works, based on the original photos. I can probably cobble together an approximation of this telegraph key, but if y'all are doing one, I might be interested. :)

--Jonah

Jonah,

It fell off the map for two reasons; first, there was virtually no one interested. Second, I finally picked up several graflexes with the correct pieces still attached. That pretty much would that prop down. They are very rare, but if you watch eBay, these graflexes do come up from time to time.

Have you posted measurements of the "telegraph key" elsewhere on here? I can approximate from the photos, but actual measurements would help. :) And something in me feels guilty about so drastically altering a piece of actual equipment like an original Graflex. >_> I'm odd that way, I know.

--Jonah

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back