My fett shots!

Rc2064

Jr Hunter
Took some shots yesterday at a fellow troopers house with his really nice camera. Enjoy! ©All rights reserved, Don Johnson

IMG_29242.jpg

IMG_29332.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

Thanks! I painted and weathered everything myself. Yeah I took these with the intent on taking the backgrounds out. I want to do a few posters with me in foreground but with different backgrounds.

freaking great stuff, so wanna get my fett on a role. 1 question, what is your armor made of?

Couple of things. Chest pieces are vacformed plastic, shoulders sintra, collar armor plastic from 5 gallon bucket, back plate fiberglass, gauntlets vacformed plastic, MOW jet pack, fiberglass knee armor and sgt fang helmet. Basically I was upgrading piece by piece till I got the ones that fit properly. Orginal set was made of sintra 1st phase. 2nd phase I remade armor with buckets still didnt get desired results then started buying from people on here and bascially took all the good pieces from all phases and put it together. Some left over parts were used for this but I had to and pieces anyway to it.

IMG_0489.jpg

n731263905_2009032_6727.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back