Replica Webley No1Mk1 'REVIEW'

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
I'll keep this review simple as it can be summed up in one word .... AWESOME!!!!! It far exceeded what I had hoped for when it was announced that a replcia Webley would be done.From the finish to the perfect fit of my Heiland in the end to the fantastic stock,it is an excellent addition to my ESB Boba Fett suit,and will top it off so to speak.If you can't afford or find a real Webley I can't recommend enough this one.Even most of the US versions available are chromed which presents its own problem come conversion time to get the chrome off,and this comes finished perfectly IMHO. :) A big thanks to HS for making these possible!

Steve

webleypro_0003.JPG

thanks Steve. this is the bronze replica. metal work by me (Hand-Schaub) wood stock by Chrima

They were, you might ask Hand Schaub about availability.

Man, and I was all high on life for having such a cool esb rifle. It still rocks, but these are beyond incredible!

Great job HS,
Phil

OMG those are beautiful indeed! Excellent work!, I'm almost afraid to ask, (I want one really bad,) but what is the price tag on these? PM if necesary. Thanx!
Damian

What adjustments would have to be made in order to accept the ROTJ barrel?

In other words, can I transplant my exisiting ROTJ barrel directly onto the Webley replica?

batninja wrote:

What adjustments would have to be made in order to accept the ROTJ barrel?

In other words, can I transplant my exisiting ROTJ barrel directly onto the Webley replica?

don't know actually. I never actually saw a commonly used Jedi barrel. If it can slip over a 1.5" pipe then it should work. The metal barrel can also be cut down.

It may still be in the works to make a machined barrel extention but that will take some extra time and labor by a friend. I don't want to promise anything like that.

These are truely awesome.Mine is the one on top with the Heiland in the barrel.:) Thanks for posting pics HS since I'm totally incapaple for lack of a digital camera :)

Setve

:eek: It's an impressive replica indeed! I'm not an ESB Fett fan, but I could tell you that it's really impressive. Keep the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to tell you guys that this replica is an absolute must have!! Not to mention Brian was one of the very best people to work with and really went the extra mile for me which I can't appreciate enough. Not to mention his work completely speaks for itself. Truly not just a replica of an old flare gun but an actual work of art. Those of us that have ever worked with bronze before can really appreciate the hard work that must have gone in to each and every one of these pieces. Just an incredible job man and I thank you very much for everything... ;)

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back