ESB Paintjob

TheBushmaster

Active Hunter
Hey friends this my last project,
I hope you like it....
I just started with metal primer,

resim854.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man that looks great so far. I would try to get some clearer lines between the different colors as I see it where the black and the red on the mandibles meet.

I like the subtle darker weathering on the helmet!

I guess there should be some more grey on the mandibles ...

good job bro!

cheers,
Manuel

Looking pretty good so far! Question: what red are you using? Or I guess I should say what color list are you using? The red looks very bright, but that could be a trick of the camera.

p.s. Ankara-Turkey? Too cool! we really are quite the global community! :D

As for the color (red) Bushmaster, try some steelwool #000 and rub on it. It takes out the shinyness and makes the red come out slightly darker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes its all about the flash.Normaly its not too bright.
Colors I used,
Mixture of red:Tamiya XF-7 + XF-64 + XF-1 (%2-2-1)
Green:Testors Olive Grun 1943
Grey:Vallejo German Grey
Killstipes: Humbrol 82 + 63 (1-1)

Yes Im living in Turkey and only Fett Fan in Turkey :D

Once you go and troop with your fett-costume there will be more fett-fans around over there in turkey! :)

Great to see so many likewise dudes around the world.

very aweesome!!!!! one question? did u apply all main colors first like u did on the mandibles first and then add the "scracths" later?

very aweesome!!!!! one question? did u apply all main colors first like u did on the mandibles first and then add the "scracths" later?

Yes i do it like that...I dont like to use masks.Only using airbrush for larger areas( Base Colors) for weathering, only brushes.And dont forget the post shade! :cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back