Bulloch Meets the Mandos... or something completely different.

GCNgamer128

Sr Hunter
CustomMandos4.jpg

...couldn't resist it.

Attachments

• CustomMandos4.jpg
    CustomMandos4.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 179
Yeah, good idea erasing the other two pics. I wouldn't wanna think you're an actual grown-up. This pic would have been funny had I not seen the other two before you erased them.

came back to see if it still made me laugh....

It succeeded.
Still funny. Who cares about the other version. Life isn't PC.

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, that is too good. Somebody has a future taking over for Jimmy Fallon on Late Night. Oh, I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up here...this is up there with Carlos Mencia's comedy.

Good stuff.

just to add so people dont think I'm a custom hater. I'm in the process of making my own custom. I love some of the customs out there and they CAN be pretty sweet. Sometimes it's good to laugh at yourself.

I'm sorry if any one here got offended. I did post a Politically Correct version of the motivational poster, but I made it specifically so you guys could get a laugh out of it. Sorry Novall found the first draft, but it is irrelevant because he did rummage through my photobucket to find it. I just saw the image, and Jeremy's face was way too priceless, I couldn't help myself.

I don't see how this is any different than when someone posts a picture of a costume they see up on ebay and so we can rip into it here on the boards. I didn't post this to offend anyone, just to get some laughs. I think some of you guys are taking this way too seriously, but this is my last word on the matter.

Actually, I just took out the file name and the other two were sitting there...so no rummaging necessary. We have alot of these pics on the Mercs site made into the exact same types of motivational posters, like this:

Photoshopped.jpg

Like I said, I see the humor in the pic...but the other two pics showed a completely different intent to me. If you put yourself in my shoes...I think you would get a little stewed to.

Attachments

• Photoshopped.jpg
    Photoshopped.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 161
My only comment was this thread isnt going to last long :D I really don't have much of an opinion on the matter personally. However I do like Jeremys Polo sweater he is wearing, that man know's his style.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back