March Holster Run

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys. I've received a couple requests for holster assemblies, and it's more efficient to construct a few sets at a time since all the right tools are spread throughout the garage (my wife calls this a mess, I call it creative genius :D).

So, I'll open up a small run of holster assemblies for anyone needing a set. Completion and estimated shipping time will be the end of March, due to the fact I will be finishing up some mold making simultaneously.

Holster assemblies will be $240 shipped in the U.S. for this run, because I have some leather remaining from the last run. They are made specifically to three of the wearer's body dimensions for a custom fit right out of the box, but still have a little adjustability for perfect dial-in. I can stain them to match SEEKER's ammo belts, or can offer nice medium or dark brown Jango tones seen in ref. pics. I'd also be willing to do any custom stain colors that Tandy carries.

I'll be constructing the new holster molds this weekend, and then production will proceed from there. Because the leather is cut specifically to the wearer's dimensions, only a payment reserves a spot on the list. Feel free to post or pm any questions.

Thanks,
Cruzer

Run List (Closed)
  1. jangojohn...shipped 4/10
  2. Musashi...shipped 4/10
  3. Timbo Fett...shipped 4/10
  4. Gee2...shipped 4/22
  5. Mortis...shipped 4/13
  6. Darthmiller
List Closed

DSC07365-1.jpg

DSC07366.jpg

DSC07361.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for the expressed interest. This run is on a first come/paid basis since I'd like to begin cutting all of the leather this weekend. I was going to close the run list at four holster assemblies, however, I'll extend it to five at the maximum. Thanks again.(y)

Timbo, pm replied to, bro.

Got it, thanks. Only one spot left. Later tonight I'll send out PMs detailing what body measurements I'll need. Thanks again(y)

Small update. The first post has been updated with some shipping info. All holster assemblies were shipped via USPS Priority mail (2-3 days domestic/6-10 days international). The next two on the list will go out tomorrow. (y)

Thanks,
Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Cruzer please add me to the list when you do another run. I been with out holsters for a little bit.

I miss wearing my jango. :D

I know, I'm sorry for the delay but I wanted to give you one of the v.5. I'll be finishing Darthmiller's and yours up this weekend. They should ship this Monday via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and a required signature!(y)

:lol:lol:

Thanks man.

Let me know how much for just the holsters. Seriously. :)

as far as the box, I dont know what happened. Have you heard anything yet?

That was crazy.

I know, I'm sorry for the delay but I wanted to give you one of the v.5. I'll be finishing Darthmiller's and yours up this weekend. They should ship this Monday via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and a required signature!(y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back