Boots

They requested images of the original and I have sent off three e-mails at about 4 megs each with every image from TDH and anyplace else I could find of the original KC boots.

Do you want some pics of a size 10 KC shoes with a ruler in inches? I don't have the boots, but I can take pics of the sole since its the same, so you can have more reference, and with a ruler.

Gee - you might find this thread interesting.
BSN tried goign down the caboots route in 2006

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=484

think this was wot BK was talkin abt

That is interesting, at this point I guess we wait to hear an answer back and then go from there. Judging by the responses here and some of the pms I've received we have about 35-40 folks looking for boots, but nothing near 500 or 1000.
I just find it hard to swallow that other folks have had sucessful runs from smaller bootmakers for boots that are "like" and an established maker that has ties to our little "costuming group" would pass on making some:confused

Do you want some pics of a size 10 KC shoes with a ruler in inches? I don't have the boots, but I can take pics of the sole since its the same, so you can have more reference, and with a ruler.

I think we're good to go right now, if they call for more info you'll be the first I hit up.

gee - you met teh rep; and she was much mroe enthusiatic this time round by the sounds of it.

however, if they start saying we need more numbers, might be worth posting on clonetroopers.net/galactic marine section, clone-empires and bikerscout.net/kashyyyk trooper section.

alternatively, I post on those forums quite regularly too, and can do it on ur behalf to try and stir up more interest - esp.ly if u are going for KC type boot, I am sure aspiring Jangos, Galactic marines AND kashyyyk troopers might help build numbers?

Heat,

I would appreciate it if you would post it, I have a feeling the more folks we can get in on the project the better our chances are.

hey Madphisto - nice to see u on here too mate

Gee2 - so far 2 hits on BSN with Falcone-one and Acrylikhan and 1 hit from CT.net with oldsct

Gee any updates. Pm me if this stalls I have another route. NOt cheep but quality. I posted on the bottom of reinone thread.

just let me knoe what I can do to help
Bubba Kenobi

Update #1 is in the first post, I'll keep pinning them there as I get them or until the project moves forward.

I'd be interested for both Jango and a Galactic Marine BUT.....I'd need them in a men's size 5. I know they currently make trooper boots that size ('cuz I have them) but they won't do Boba boots that small. I'm not holding my breath but would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind asking about the possibility. Thanks!

Definitely; my plan (queue evil maniacal laugh) is to get them to produce these along side their other costume boots line with sizes and options for the different groups that need them.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back