Esh's ESB Fett

Looks really good.

Just a quick suggestion

it appears that your helmet sits a bit low on your head. Probably need to adjust the head liner to raise it up a bit so we can see that awesome neck seal.

Looks really good.

Just a quick suggestion

it appears that your helmet sits a bit low on your head. Probably need to adjust the head liner to raise it up a bit so we can see that awesome neck seal.

Yeah, it's just my build. I have broad shoulders and a short neck like the juggernaut but my liner is adjusted perfectly for my line of sight. If I raised the bucket I wouldn't be able to see out of the eye area only the middle. Thanks for that feedback. I've been working with different ways of standing to help out with that.

Your rig looks great! Can I ask you... when wickedbeard made your armor what size templates did he use? (Assuming he used the WOF templates). I'm 5' 9" and I think my build is close to yours. (your pics give me hope I can pull this off (y)) I'd like to know for when I redo my armor. Thanks!

Not sure which one he used but I did give him my dimensions so he knew I wasn't slim. My gauntlets are a little tight because of all the material from my sleeve...I'll be fixing that too.

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! -thug from Robocop. I bet you were the talk of the con with that outfit!! excellent job!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers

Looks great Esh. IMO just give some lift to your bucket to show off your neck more and tighten up that suit. Great work!

Clones and fetts riding the trolley. :lol: :lol: It looked amazing bro. Good job.

GEDC0504.jpg

GEDC0505.jpg

GEDC0506.jpg

Attachments

• GEDC0504.jpg
    GEDC0504.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 101
  • GEDC0505.jpg
    GEDC0505.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 100
  • GEDC0506.jpg
    GEDC0506.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 263
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back