WonderCon 2009 pictures.....

Carrie Fisher... Mark Hamill... don't care.. That Leia is something else.....

Seriously though, seeing Mark Hamill is something I must do at some point in my lifetime. I've met Mike Nelson from MST3K, next I need to meet Joel from MST3K and Mark Hamill.

Here is a good one...
SaraandBoba.jpg

Darren

Attachments

• SaraandBoba.jpg
    SaraandBoba.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 151
Yeah, she does. I've been in contact with her. She wanted links so she could read the comments herself.
What do you think the chances are that if I post my phone number publicly.. she will call? 21, single, lives at home with his mom; c'mon!!

I would be willing to do this, even with the amount of prank calls that would flood in.

some of you guys were at wondercon??where? sorry, all i'm seeing is the best slave leia ever in those photos....:D

....c'mon i had to say it...
cool of you guys making starwars.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers

Um, does this girl know she is apparently the new pin up for this site?

She's not just here, there's pictures of her all over the place. Every site that I've looked at for Wondercon pics has at least one picture of her; she's fast on her way to becoming an internet phenomena, at least with the geek crowd.:D

it's the tattoo really... i could look at slave leia's all day and not care... but put some interesting body art on her and i'm hooked. and very lucky that my wife doesn't get mad about this sort of thing ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back