Jet Pack Templates ***NEW UPDATED***

how the heck did I miss that for 3 days?! :facepalm.

Sweet work dude. what sizes did you come up with eventually?

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ive gotten the 2D templates nearly done,buts its rather slow progress at the moment due to other comitment

cheers

neil
uk-scout
starwars20.ico

www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukscout-webbanner.jpg

hi all

My templates are nearly done just need now to test them

heres a screen grab of what ive done on cad, its taking a while to get the shape right.

jet pack.jpg

These will be availbe for members only once ive ironed out any areas need tweaking.

All I have to do is break it down into a parts

Also can someone use these to help me tweak these templates as i havent got the time at the mo to make a jet pack due to my wedding coming up.

All need is someone to start making a jet pack from these and give me some feedback to alter and amend these plans so i can get these pefect for other members.

cheers

neil
uk-scout
starwars20.ico

www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukscout-webbanner.jpg

damn thats looks realy and very good (y), i want a copy of that to make my new "scratch build" but accurate JetPack (y) great job :)

after scrolling through allll the posts (*massages hands) ther is nothing about dimensions...whatsup man......

Also can someone use these to help me tweak these templates as i havent got the time at the mo to make a jet pack due to my wedding coming up.

All need is someone to start making a jet pack from these and give me some feedback to alter and amend these plans so i can get these pefect for other members.

I'm out of school for now, so I could work on it.

Exactly how accurate is Jango's pack on the 12" figure in comparison to the movie version? I just want some sort of 3D comparrison to use for building mine. I also have the Visual Dictionary for reference too.

I should send you guys pics of a Boba costume I did when I was 19. It was good for what it was and it cost me probably a couple hundred to make and turned out good! Of course now I don't think it looks good at all, but it was good at the time.

I'll find some pics and show you sometime.

UDATE 18 June 2003
------------------
NEW FRONT JP TEMPLATE ADDED TO DOWNLOAD FILE - PASSCODE NOT CHANGED

For those who have not got $300 to spare on a premade JP kit heres my version of the JP templates v.1.0, there not tested and probally need some tweaking and altering when members start to make them so your help on making these templates better is needed.

UPDATE 11th June 2003
the currupt files have been fixed and must be re-downloaded.
http://www.uk-scout.co.uk/JP TEMPLATES V1.0.zip

the files are password protected and you can get the passwords from me by PM.

cheers

neil
uk-scout
WWW.UK-SCOUT.CO.UK
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukscout-webbanner.jpg

The temps look good to me. When I get a chance I am going to do a fast cardboard mock up to see how the accurate the size is.
Much thanks for all your effort.
Cheers,
ST

I Need Templets....

does anyone have any Templates for the jet pack? i found some but i need a password. anyone know where i could find any others?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back