First ROTJ EE-3

Misfit2

Well-Known Hunter
Got my Stormrider Webley finshed. First one just for sharing. Let me know what you think.

thread 001.jpg

That looks pristine. Nicely done.

Lets get some closeups:) as for the barrel lock, its supposed to slide up allt he way into the barrel. It should be almost flush at the bottom. It should 'seal' the barrel on top, where the key/teeth shape on the cartridge area, meet the block.

That thing looks incredible. Id suggest rub and buff for metal, it comes off if you dont like it, and you can always re-apply slightly.

Just dont coat over it with anything.

You did an amazing job on this.
Grats

looks great! is the lock block pushed down?

Thanks Mike. I had a Superb Webley to work with. Great stuff man. Thanks for your help. Ill try to get some closeups for you soon.

OK Dave,
Now we're DYING to see some close up pics bud!! My EE-3 will be underway shortly and will be based upon YOURS, now that Stormrider AND Sidewinder have chimed in!!! No pressure there...LOL!!

Im dying to see the pics because I know he pulled out all the stops. He tapped each hole, and put in screws etc. Also what greeble kit did you use to make it? Im curious. I have just barely started to work on the ROTJ.

So get that ol camera out, and lets see whats shakin!

Does it feel like if you dropped it it would explode?

Ive dropped the test ones multiple times, the only time ones b roken was when I threw the barrell and it hit sort of diagonal on the barrel, and that just broke the end off, but didnt shatter.

Im actually a little jealous.

Actually.

Did you know theres been a recall on the Stormrider Webleys? Your supposed to return them and they will send you a new one:)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back