More Treasure

dankenman

Hunter
EBAY is being good to me! I just won a Nemrod holster. Sorry if I outbid anyone.
holster.jpg

Attachments

• holster.jpg
    holster.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 231
$150, but I also got the spear gun,(I know it is not a Fett item, but it is cool) A bit more than I wanted to spend, but taxes were good to me this year, so I went for it, you only live once right! So, not to brag but in the last week on ebay, I got the holster, the MQ-1, and original metal scope rings! I feel extremely lucky, especially since they were the only auctions I have taken part in for the last few years. Hows MN weather? Sure was cold when I was there in January...

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather up here sux man!!!!! LOl We got hit with annother winter storm again...no travel!! having fun on my snowmobile though!!!

not a bad price on your stuff though!!! I think I paid $130 for my holster, but its got the wrong hold down strap. I'd be very happy with your purchase!!!! I've seen those holsters/spearguns go for $175 + before!!

Whats next on your list??? Real Webley??? ;) Just kiddin!! :) You are off to a good start!! ;)
D

Nice snag, I was watching it on ebay but didn't bid. It was on ebay last week but was taken off and then put back on with Boba Fett in the description. I guess someone told the seller he had a piece of gold so he relisted it hoping to get more?

I would love to have a real Webley, but $$$. Maybe someday. The Pulce 40 would be great too! I got some scuba buddies searching for me, but talk about a needle in a haystack! I also have some sound tech, and DJ guys looking for Michell turntable parts for me. I figure, talk to people that are in the fields that relate to the parts, and in LA, you meet people from all walks, especially working at a nightclub.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back