What would you do

keep the fettish bro, I'm in a home theater kick right now, but I know I will still work on my Mando's. I just got a DLP and am gonna get an electric screen next, but then I know that I will be playing with my mando armor again.

I also plan on tinkering with an MK1 MR2 in the near future, it is my special car. I met my wife when I had my teal blue 2.

DONT GIVE UP THE FETT ;)

keep the fettish bro, I'm in a home theater kick right now, but I know I will still work on my Mando's. I just got a DLP and am gonna get an electric screen next, but then I know that I will be playing with my mando armor again.

I also plan on tinkering with an MK1 MR2 in the near future, it is my special car. I met my wife when I had my teal blue 2.

DONT GIVE UP THE FETT ;)
Home theater is my line of work! It's fun stuff. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.

I feel your pain. :( I'm not as pumped about finishing the Fett as I used to be, but, like Tubachris said, it does come and go.

Never_Ending_Fett, I really respect persistence like that. I'm certain there are many more Fett-heads here who have spent YEARS building, upgrading, leaving for a while and coming back to their respective costuming projects.

I would agree with most people: don't sell unless it's a choice between selling and eating. :lol: I went to the Clone Wars premiere in costume (about 65% complete and nowhere near 501st level) with my daughter in her custom Mandalorian costume. We had a blast. I'm glad I didn't give up on my PP2 suit. I'm still working on it, approaching 3yrs.

I'd drop, or temporarily suspend the other projects. Focus on one with intensity and purpose. Get it to the point that you are satisfied with it, then go to the next project. (y)

Ten years from now, what will you say about your Fett?

i been away for a while and all this happens lol well 200sx are not big with drifting its not impossible thoe ive done some pretty good back spins on hard turns but im not a drifter anyway thanks thoe guy...my due date for the rest of my bobamaker stuff has been pushed back to July so that has helped me relax a bit...but now i want an gas RC car and a truck lol i have a boat that i lost complete interest in for the past 4 years im selling it as soon as i can figure out a price and a shipping cost so keep an eye out for it in the cargo hold if you want its a nice wooden body that i gutted out the old crayy engine and sanded it down

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back