Boushh details

jdboushh

Hunter
Does anyone have a copy of the decals on the boushh backpack tanks? I am rebuilding the ones I have and need to make my new ones more accurate. Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if this helps or if they are accurate but the only place ive seen these decals are on the gentle giant bust ive got!

If you want i can try and take a pic and upload it, not sure how well it would come out though? :facepalm

Steve

Jeanne,

I have some great shots for you from the Exhibit in Spai(i think) but the link is on my lap top:wacko, But as soon as I get on there later I'll post them for you.
I am currently working on one for myself too and Ref. is few and far between for Boushh.
I've looked believe me.
I'll send you the link later.
Christi

Christi,

Thanks for the pictures. I am currently trying to get more accurate sizing on the tanks also. The original set I have are nice but far from "spot on". The boushh will always be my favorite and I just keep wanting to make it better. My new chest piece is almost ready...

Jeanne

Hi Jeanna i would realy like to know what the tanks are I.e small gas bottles or compressor tanks please could you help , i have the decals and paint , i hope your tanks came out ok love to see them.
Clare

Clare,

My tanks are still a work in progress. I finally decided what size to make them. They will be designed out of pvc. I am planning on making a mold so I can make them lighter.

My new chest piece that a friend is making for me is almost done. I have posted a picture over on the boushh builders yahoo forums. Check it out.

Jeanne

Hi I'm Kelly and I'm from the land of Oz and starting my Boushh costume also and would love to see those Pic's of the back pack. Christi and Steve

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back