Jango flightsuit dirtying

Mandalorian Guard

Active Hunter
Hi all TDH members,

As we know Jango Fett and many mandos do not have clean flightsuits.

I find it very hard to see the weathering on a Jango flightsuit.
Does anybody have pics of close ups on his flightsuit.
What do people use to weather there flightsuit?

I know Jango had weathering on his arms in the middle. Anywhere else thats dirty (with pics please of the original movie) be fantastic.

Thanks

Believe it or not, I read this somewhere and tried it (since I was in a pinch) I rubbed the flightsuit all over my wheels of my car to get the brake dust all over it... I know Seeker had some good rattlecan paint numbers from Rust-o-leum, so just do a search on the forums here to see what he said.

Believe it or not, I read this somewhere and tried it (since I was in a pinch) I rubbed the flightsuit all over my wheels of my car to get the brake dust all over it... I know Seeker had some good rattlecan paint numbers from Rust-o-leum, so just do a search on the forums here to see what he said.

NICE! (y) I just rub my stuff in a nice pile of dirt. Nothing like the real thing:D!

I have seen the stunt Jango in person, and it doesn't has any kind of weathering, just the "used" look, as the jeans.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back