Jango Paint Colours

Bobby Fett UK

Active Hunter
Hi guys. I am about to start a Jango Classic Pack paint. I would like to get conformation of the colours - and/or how they differ from Bobba's ROTJ.

Thanks for all the help.

Bobby.

Would say the decals are different to Boba's ROTJ. The Jet Pack has no scratches, it has weathering on Jango's. Good luck painting Rob.

Think these pics are from you Foxbatkllr. With your permission, here is a pic of Jeptack compared to Jango's pics.
jet%20packcomparisonsz5.gif

Attachments

• jet%20packcomparisonsz5.gif
    jet%20packcomparisonsz5.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 136
Thanks guys, There seems to be a few different approaches and no definite path to take. I think I will be fine and match the colours just fine. WIP to follow shortly.

Fox, nice job........set the bar high, cheers :lol:

Bobby.

Yeah from what I can remember there isn't a definitve list unfortunately, will you be looking to use an airbrush Rob or spray cans, from the looks of it the colours are matt as opposed to gloss, maybe keep that in mind if you are using spray cans, mind you it could all be dulled down with weathering and a clearcoat (y)

I used Floquil on the one I did
Light Blue, UP Armor Yellow, Boxcar Red ,and flat white
Straight out of the bottle, no crazy color mixtures
Turned out ok
1_Jet Packs_028.JPG

However, after looking at the pics, I'd suggest maybe Reefer Yellow instead of the UP armor Yellow

I think Phil is looking for a richer blue and yellow. Some misting as Fox advised should help, but I am thinking that the blue may need have a little royal in the mix to get the look he wants.

I am airbrushing - so I can get it mixed just right.

Rob - Foxbatkllr looks good mix, that why I thought the blue and yellow richer.

Does anybody know if Jango had greeblies on his jet pack? If so where?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back