New helmet in upcoming "Clone Wars" episode

Riceball

Jr Hunter
I just finished watching the trailer for the upcoming "Ryloth Trilogy" story arc that they're going to be doing on The Clone Wars and it's going to show a new type of clone trooper. It looks like it's a Phase I version of the Kashykk troopers, the helmet is kind of Scout Trooper looking but the armor (from what little is shown) appears to be regular clone armor. I thought I'd post this up for anybody looking to do a slightly different style Clone Trooper from The Clone Wars. If it turns out to be just a different bucket on regular (animated style) clone armor then all anyone who already has an unpainted set of clone armor has to do is get this new bucket and they'd basically have 2 costumes in one.

clonetrooper.jpg

yeah they popped up in the animated movie... they found the baby hutt on teth. tey were wearing the camo pattern. they are phase I recon scouts. hasbros releasing the figure in white this fall.

The custom lids are based of a mandalorian during the neo-crusader period Rholyn Dar or something like that. That might acctually be where they got that design from.

There camo looks just like the current date US Amry ACU digital camo pattern, meybe as close as you can get to this type of digital camo. I am going to call a vinyl sticker place to see if they can print out the digatal camo and wrap a set of armor in it, hell they wrap cars, yans and everything else for advertising so why not armor? Worth a try anyway.

There camo looks just like the current date US Amry ACU digital camo pattern, meybe as close as you can get to this type of digital camo. I am going to call a vinyl sticker place to see if they can print out the digatal camo and wrap a set of armor in it, hell they wrap cars, yans and everything else for advertising so why not armor? Worth a try anyway.

I saw some patterning being put on stuff for "american chopper" it is a pattern on water and the item being covered is dipped into the stuff.
There shouldnt be a problem doing armour if they can do it too rifles and such, but i doubt it will be cheap. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow it only been a little over 1 week sense I last posted here and already over 200 more views sense then. Well just to let you know I posted more WIP pics on the above threads. Thanks for looking everyone.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back