Facebook. Pics from CIII

If any one is intrested I just uploaded a ton of pics from CIII to my Facebook.

Hilmir Kolbeins

You know you could post the public link to the album(s) so that non-Facebook people could view the pics without joining or doing a friend request.

If you go into the albums main page and at the bottom of the page there will be a "url" for access to the album only.

Just a thought.

This was the convention that sucked me in. I was shocked to actually see women at this thing. Couldn't believe it. The contrast between Indy and LA was huge. No connectivity between the convention center, the restraunts and hotels. CIII was and always will be the ultimate fan memory.

In the big pic of all the Fetts standing around without helmets on I am standing right behind Got Maul to the left (his right)

I just hope I will be able to relive them and go to other cons and celebrations I have but my mark on C5, but the economy crisis is bad here in Iceland and our currency has fallen to major depths.

But the night is always darkest before dawn.

I will be back!

I´ve been rediscovering Boba Fett, I did an ESB a while back that I took to Indy and I made a budget blaster for the trip. I always planned on doing one better. And now I´m on the planning phases of that work.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back