Horsehair Wookie Braids Run 3 *Full* Progress & Updates

I'm already on the waiting list, but wanted to verify that mine are ROTJ. I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say that we love your braids and can't wait for this next run or two.

Take care,
-Todd

I'm already on the waiting list, but wanted to verify that mine are ROTJ. I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say that we love your braids and can't wait for this next run or two.

Take care,
-Todd

Yes, you are on the list for an ROTJ set. :)

Progress Pics of TX Fett's ROTJ Set:

TXFett1.jpg

The rest of the pics are in the Gallery Pics 73-79

Hi Julie,
Realize you're pretty busy. Could you just confirm you have me somewhere near the bottom of the pile for a ROTJ MOM (SE). Thanks a bunch,
Blair.

PM's & emails have been sent out to several people on the list. As soon as I hear back from some of them I can get some progress pics up within a day or two.

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Count Dookie? He appears to no longer be a registered member.

Thanks!
Julie

PM's & emails have been sent out to several people on the list. As soon as I hear back from some of them I can get some progress pics up within a day or two.

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Count Dookie? He appears to no longer be a registered member.

Thanks!
Julie

I think he goes under the name Rich D. now. Hope this helps!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back