How rare is the AOTC Anakin FX

TLobe00

Active Hunter
I saw someone posted in the Cargo Hold about needing an Anakin Force FX to complete his collection.

My question is, how rare is this saber? I know when I got mine it was just like the ones now but used the EL technology... not as bright as the newer LEDs, but the hilt is beautiful.

I just wanted to know if this is something I should hold on to as MR didn't make nearly the quantity of these as the newer ones.

Thanks,
Tony

Ah, my mistake! :wacko Just assumed they only made the RotS version, I wasn't aware they made the AotC one. But then I'm from the UK, so the US might have released some sabers that didn't make it over here.

I've got one I purchased used a few years back. I think it was from a company selling used FX sabers on the "bay". They basically had a disclaimer that said the item was tested and "blah blah blah" was possibly wrong with it. I was going to use it for a project, wound up dismantling it, and now the hilt is a display piece. I never got around to the project!

The nice part was that they said it didn't light up, but when I received it, it did work, but not 100%. I didn't know they were rare. That company had all kinds of used or damaged sabers, I haven't come across them since then.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back