BS...or NOT ?!?!? A little theory of mine

ScottyK

Jr Hunter
I was fortunate to visit Lucasfilm at the old Presidio grounds a couple of moons ago, and I got this photo of the front door of ILM's original effects lab. At the time (pre-episode IV) ILM was named The Kerner Company. Presumably named after Kern County in California.

CopyofDSC00636Small.jpg

Now.... we all know the little text on the Jepack that is actually an anagram for KERN (RKEN)

DSC01018Small.jpg

Why my fascination with this little useless factoid ? My last name is Kern, and I have been infatuated with the text since I saw it. There you go. Could be me and some wild conspiracy, or not.....

Call me crazy, but I see it too! Maybe the "t" looking character is supposed to be an "R" and then the "K" is backwards, and the three dashes is an "E" and the last part is a lower-case "n"! So it's KERN jumbled around?

Interesting. Also, I noticed that the door of that room is black...there are clearly black bands around the jet pack...Hmmmm....:lol:

Interesting. Also, I noticed that the door of that room is black...there are clearly black bands around the jet pack...Hmmmm....:lol:

INDEED !!!!!:lol: There is also some sort of beacon flash under the word "research"......

OK - so my strict regiment of drugs and alcohol in the 90's is finally showing its effects.:wacko

Wow! Both "Kern" and "door" have 4 letters. . . and "Boba" and "Fett" have 4 letters, too!!!! :eek: :eek:

Just messin' with ya. Sounds like a plausible explanation for the symbols on the jet pack. We all know there are all sorts of little Easter eggs throughout the films.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back