Blown open Gauntlet and Upside down knees!

escho34

Hunter
Has anyone caught this? Fett's left gauntlet is blown wide open in this pic along with his knees being upside down!!! I searched to see if I was double posting but couldn't find anything. I just found this interesting...

CarbonChamber.jpg

If you look hard, you can also see that the greeblies on the stock of the blaster are sligtly staggered from one side to the other. ie they arent placed exactly the same from one side to the other;)
D

Its fun too notice all of the little mistakes and things in different scenes.
Stormtroopers with flared open calfs. The tusken raider scen where they are running to the bathat the one in the back is holding onto his mask for dear life as he almost loses it during his run. I believe even that vaders belt was upside down at one stage.
Sadly CGI does take the majority of these momnets away :/

Kudos Andy!! I've tried doing the upsidedown knee thing, but I just hate the way it feels!! :lol: Just doesnt seem "right" to me. :lol: Looks good on you though!! ;)
D

To be honest, I've never worn my FP knees the "correct" way, haha. I used to have MOW rubber knees until one busted on me :(, but FP knees feel very comfortable upside down the way they cup your kneecap.

I think the upside down knee armour wasn´t a mistake.
Perhaps they took an older concept picture like this one for reference of this promo picture.
Sven

1bggy2.jpg

I know this is a very, very late reply. But I'm not wondering if it was one of those; " hey real quick during your lunch would you mind taking a promo pic type thing.

I still say, if you really look at the design of the knees, it makes sense to wear them this way. Look at how knee pads of any sort (sports equipment, work safety, etc.) are shaped. The cupped side goes up to cover the knee in case the knee impacts anything.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back