Is there interest? Budget Fett Flak Vest

I'm sorry for your loss and hope the grieving period is going by as painlessly as possible. I'm new to the boards so I just saw this, are these still being offered for $50?

I'm sorry for your loss.

I have a question......I'd like to get a price on a vest/neckseal for a "larger than average" person. If you'd shoot me a pm whenever you get time. Thanks :)

Ok guys, I hate to have to do this. But the shipping on the budget fett vests are killing me.
The new price for the vests is 65.00 shipped in the US. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The post office rates are ridiculous.
**********NOTE*************
If I you have sent a PM to me and received a quote, that quote still stands as is. This is for new orders effective Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm in the market for an ROTJ vest. Gotta get one before Halloween. I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt. I lost my father to lung cancer some years ago.

Hey guys, I have 2 slots available to get a standard Boba Fett flack vest out before halloween. I would only be able to ship in the US to meet this time line. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks

Hello,
I'm doing an ESB Boba and I need a vest/neckseal/jumpsuit :wacko I could go on and on anyway, What do you have on the menu? Are you located near Orlando? I saw something about a mouse? Im in the davenport 4 corners area? Thanks!!

Heya wobrit!

We are in Anaheim, in the Mouse's So Cal backyard, :) watch the fireworks every night?
Are you close to the Florida vacation home of the mouse? LOL

I can take your order PM sent

cheers

Hey,
Yea, I'm in Davenport 15 min from walt Disney world and I can see the fireworks and hear them too :angry I also worked for them 18 years and i got to know the 501st so I'm on my way What measurements do you need from me? I'm interested in the Jumpsuit, vest and neckseal. It may not be all at once. Thanks!!

Mark, had already spoke with Deb via pm, but havent heard back from her yet.(I'm sure you guys are plenty busy:) How much for everything (vest, spats, neckseal, pouches, and jumpsuit all ROTJ) shipped to sunny Florida. I'd like to order possibly next week.

Also, do you guys do the gloves, as well?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back