Resident Evil 5 Demo Available for PS3

Studio Fett

Active Hunter
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: You can download the PS3 demo, Incredible!!! Have not seen anything that looks as good as this....Holy Shintoes!!! And I thought part 4 was awesome!
resident-evil-5-20080602092938674_640w.jpg

resident-evil-5-20080715050630544_640w.jpg

resident-evil-5-20080715050543451_640w.jpg

resident-evil-5-20080715050549889_640w.jpg

Thanks to IGN.com for the photos.

G-Fett

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty good IMO, though I've been playing COD "5" & I don't like the RE5 stand and shoot game play... as someone pointed out at the RPF.

But I've always liked the RE series.(y)

plus the co-op feature is nice.

you guyz need to watch the new Resident Evil movie. Resident Evil: Degeneration. Its completely computer animated with the quality on par with the Final Fantasy movies!!! check it out!!!

Pure28.jpg

resident-evil-degeneration-01.jpg

resident-evil-degeneration-03.jpg

Love Resident Evil, it Fab. Played all of them since the beginning, and watched all the movies. Superb! Resident Evil 5 well worth the wait for the delays it been having.
I like the idea of playing with my friend on Co-op together. Judging from pics, vids we gonna need to work together and be good at it.

Can't wait to see Wesker and Chris fight it off. Looks like Chris is in trouble.
Anyone seen the tombstone with Jill Valentine on it?

Love Resident Evil, it Fab. Played all of them since the beginning, and watched all the movies. Superb! Resident Evil 5 well worth the wait for the delays it been having.
I like the idea of playing with my friend on Co-op together. Judging from pics, vids we gonna need to work together and be good at it.

Can't wait to see Wesker and Chris fight it off. Looks like Chris is in trouble.
Anyone seen the tombstone with Jill Valentine on it?

Yeah, I did see that. A lot of people have been speculating that the "bird woman" might be Jill Valentine. Which would be cool but it might be a bit to obvious... Either way I cant wait to find out what happened I've always been a Jill fan.

I think the storyline of 5 is going to be VERY promising from what I've glimpsed in the trailers. My girlfriend and I both reserved the collectors edition at gamestop last weekend :love

I was however a little let down by Degeneration, being a Leon fan...he seemed weird in it and looked weird too.

Forcebewitya.

Yeah, I did see that. A lot of people have been speculating that the "bird woman" might be Jill Valentine. Which would be cool but it might be a bit to obvious... Either way I cant wait to find out what happened I've always been a Jill fan.

I think the storyline of 5 is going to be VERY promising from what I've glimpsed in the trailers. My girlfriend and I both reserved the collectors edition at gamestop last weekend :love

I was however a little let down by Degeneration, being a Leon fan...he seemed weird in it and looked weird too.

Forcebewitya.

Bird Woman huh?

Think in Degeneration they tried to make Leon look darker. It was great to see him change, more mature, wiser and ready for the action.

i cant wait to get this game. the demo is really good. im a little dissapointed that you cannot walk and shoot. it can be a little frustrating sometimes, but im sure i will get over it once i play it a little more.

I played it a few weeks ago going to be a great game love how you can switch weapons with your partner and how you can trade ammo and medcine also the graphics are a 10

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back