Casi Nuevo...Almost new

Deskabezado

New Hunter

Hi guys!, I'm Deskabezado, I was a member of TDH in 2007, but is not that I was eliminated in 2009 :confused.

I'm North of Chile, I have 24 years and I'm a Star Wars fan since I can remember. Since I discovered places like these, where the "do it yourself" is a way of life is that I am excited to begin my project BobaFett. I started to collect information Boba 2008, and thanks to WOF send me your PDF is that today I am building my helmet. 2009 TDH of me disappeared, and now I'm Banned :(.
Not yet finished the helmet, for lack of materials in the area but little to be finalized... it´s my dream. I'm in the step of the putty :facepalm​

I hope to contribute my grain of sand in it. I unwrap the crafts, so I will do whatever I can. Excuse my English because I also make what I can for understand all the language used in the forum:p. Tell me if I'm wrong or something is not understood.

SALUDOS!​

Note:Sorry, I'm wrong, if the administrator may want to send this item to the introduction

Last edited by a moderator:
Gracias Bros ;) ... que bueno saber que hay habla hispanas por aqui, sera de gran ayuda ya que nos manejamos con otros materiales de fabricacion para nuestros trajes.

Thanks Bros;) ... it's good to know that by speaking it will be very helpful as we manage other material for our costumes.

Saludos!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back