Trooper Boots/Shins Templates?

Django

Jr Hunter
Hey, everyone. First off, let me apologize if I am bringing up a thread subject that could be better dealt with in another section of the forum OR has already been handled.

I am building a custom mando suit. I have reached an impasse in the footwear area. I originally intended to imitate the jango fett boot / shin pad on flightsuit style. However, after looking at it more, I would REALLY prefer to make a knee high boot style.

My first plan was to attach just shin plates directly to a comfortable pair of boots. Then, after watching CLone Wars again and seeing all of these cool clone suits, I decided that imitating the clone trooper shin/knee armor like the jedi generals did would be best!

220px-Kenobi_Jedi_armor.jpg

(this is NOT exactly the style of shin armor i'm planning to build, but it does illustrate the basic idea.)

My plan is to build the shin/calf/knee armor, then use a comfy boot as a base to mount the armor on.

Does anyone know where I can find templates for the clone trooper leg armor? :confused

p.s. and if the same location had some templates for the forearm/bicep armor, that would also be great. :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back