Which Bucket to get?

jpawlak

New Hunter
Hello once again, everypeoples. I haven't been here in quite some time, and I have since given up my plot for building a scratch bucket due to lack of time and skill. I may, however scratch something else in the future.

Now on to business. I have decided to purchase a helmet kit, and I'd like some advice on who makes the best one for a lower end budget. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Jeremy-

SgtFang for the budgetfett kits...his mystery lids are fun to work with, very accurate, and look great when done...these are for larger heads, however...asok may have some more casts of the Don Post helmet as well...

SgtFang for the budgetfett kits...his mystery lids are fun to work with, very accurate, and look great when done...these are for larger heads, however...asok may have some more casts of the Don Post helmet as well...
Haha, for once I wouldn't be cursed for my large head!

There are just to many options, size differences, and varying opinions out there for me to be comfortable buying a helmet. I better get the hang of making one or I'm SOL...

CS dont be intimidated buy the numerous makers,its like buying a car or a motorcycle,look around and find one that suits you,course with a helmet thats literal lmao

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back