2nd set of trash can armor

Fractal, good idea, may try that.
Alpha, of course you can, it'd help me with ideas.. Double shoulder bells and cape, kama and bucket kama, wampa pelt around the waist instead of girth belt, wampa claws and pelt trophy, have fun with it. You and Kal draw it, I make it.

THe blood splatter idea is great but to me it doesnt really make sense. I mean if one day u get a ton of blood on you after killing your last assignment and then it dries, but then it rains the next day? wouldnt the blood wash off?

No, once blood dries it is terrible to get out, in fact, I believe that most police cruisers in Britain have a bottle of coke in the back to get rid of bloodstains on the road.

True Adonian, but I always thought of it as paint. Lol.
And Saz I think your right on that. I've heard that before on mythbusters when they were testing items that would get blood stains out.

yeah blood is very hard to get out, in fact, if u don't wash it out of nylon and other tougher fabrics before it dries, it WON'T come out. I had to get rid of my favorite set of ABUs because I got blood on 'em. Dark red spots on tan/grey/green camo shows a lil too well for "garrison" use.

BTW Lev'ika... aren't u supposed to be working on something? lol Adonian ur sketch is done I'll get it posted sometime this evening.

Kal Waco

well... I've got 2 more down! Including this one! here ya go Adonian... also repeated over in my art thread. C'mon Lev'ika! I'm starting to pull ahead here! lol

Adonian__s_Snow_Mando_by_sigpro54.jpg

well... I've got 2 more down! Including this one! here ya go Adonian... also repeated over in my art thread. C'mon Lev'ika! I'm starting to pull ahead here! lol

Adonian__s_Snow_Mando_by_sigpro54.jpg

(y) well done ner vod :D ya i guess you are pulling ahead :lol: buuuuuut i am starting two tonight so we'll see :D

HOLY POODOO, THAT IS GREAT, I'M GONNA PRINT THAT OUT AND FRAME IT!!

Now all I gotta do is finish it IRL.

Thx 4 the inspiration Vod.

Check out my new desktop wallpaper:

photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
he he u honor me ner vod. BTW, did u ever think about using the white/grey/black camo pattern? I was watching a video about arctic SERE school on the military channel (I know even at home I stay at work) and saw a guy wearing a jumpsuit that was white, with grey and black splotches on it. Googled it and found that it is a readily available hunting suit that can be bought at almost any online hunting store for duck/goose/deer hunting. It looks pretty cool too... just a thought.

he he u honor me ner vod. BTW, did u ever think about using the white/grey/black camo pattern? I was watching a video about arctic SERE school on the military channel (I know even at home I stay at work) and saw a guy wearing a jumpsuit that was white, with grey and black splotches on it. Googled it and found that it is a readily available hunting suit that can be bought at almost any online hunting store for duck/goose/deer hunting. It looks pretty cool too... just a thought.
I was concidering it for the suit, can you post a link here for me to look at it.

A little more progress.
Double antenna, light and double shoulder bells.
I plan on having some small exposed electronics on the right ear since it'll be easy to cut into the cardboard while it's still paper.
The light is removable.

photo(2).jpg

photo(3).jpg

photo(4).jpg

photo(5).jpg

photo(6).jpg

Here ya go Adonian... here's 3 variations of snow camo. The first one is a European design... French I think (Since the dude on the left has a French made FAMAS bullpup), the second is the German Snow Camo pattern that I was thinking of... they're easy to find at surplus stores and surplus websites. The third is my favorite... the USMC Arctic MARPAT (MARine PATtern). I've not found it in any surplus stores yet... but I have seen it on a few websites. It's also VERY easy to take a white jumpsuit and add your own grey/brown/green splotches to it to make the pattern unique... in fact, my own snowyflauge is a home made mod to a white/black coverall set I found at walmart... if I knew where it was I'd post a pic of it too. It looks like the German type, with a few splotches of green and brown mixed in to match the coniferous forests back home.

combat_en_montagne.jpg

11102_0.jpg

24eb.jpg

I like the German one too, I've seen a 'poncho' in german cammo on fleabay, but obviously dont need a poncho :rolleyes

But anyway, how's my bucket commin along?

ya know, looking at the pics of your bucket again, you are actually gonna be able to see...:eek: amazing! :p;):lol: Great design for that visor...:cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back