2nd set of trash can armor

HaHa!!!

Yeah, maybe if we get enough signers we might get them to do another season of it.

Anyway, we need updates!!!

I might need to call in my Night-Sister!!! :p

(Keeps finger on activation stud of laser-whip.)

I thought that they were going to keep this going more than 1 season. I know George wanted to direct the first season, then let someone else take over, he's supposed to do the same for the live action show.

So hopefully they'll do an RC story.

As for progress, the heat is killing me here, I havent done anything on the bucket, I did however make 3 magic wands for the kids.

wands.jpg

Can you watch that show online? I don't have cable. I honestly don't see how they could NOT do a set of episodes (or a whole season) about RCs.

Adonian: Potter will be the next series I tackle. I'm finishing up Twilight right now (my girl asked me to and they're FAR better books than I expected). Those wands are awesome. You made them with paper and Bondo?

Fractal: I'll scribe!

Darn, I though my Kama on the bucket was an original idea, I guess not... Look at this pic... I'm still gonna do it though, after seeing this, I am inspired ;)

kama bucket.jpg

Minor update, 1 pic of the fabric I plan on using on the back of the bucket. It's glossy like a rain coat.
I decided to put a vent on the top back where the cardboard is, I will glass and then cut horizontal vents.
I think I will cut the visor open where I put the blue ink.
I will put the fabric around the back kind of like the red pic two posts above, but not as high, I need to hot glue it, then put some sort of greebles or something to make it look good.

If anyone has ANY IDEAS, I am definately willing to listen.

update 1.jpg

update2.jpg

update3.jpg

update4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Adonian: Potter will be the next series I tackle. I'm finishing up Twilight right now (my girl asked me to and they're FAR better books than I expected). Those wands are awesome. You made them with paper and Bondo?

Fractal: I'll scribe!
Sorry for the double post, but...
The wands were made from some of the wifey's 12x12 scrapbooking paper (like card stock), I covered one side with glue (gluestick), grabbed a corner and started to roll it to look like an ice cream cone, then I held it in place with a couple of rubberbands, trimmed the bottom (handle end) then filled it with paper towels, packing tightly for rigidity, followed by hot glue for the handle and covering the bottom and top openings.

I used hot glue for the embellishment, then painted with cheap walmart $.57 paints, and finally clear coated with spray paint.

Darn, I though my Kama on the bucket was an original idea, I guess not... Look at this pic... I'm still gonna do it though, after seeing this, I am inspired ;)

That actually is a Crusader-era mask. That really isnt a helmet "kama". it is part of the hood. :D Your idea is still original! :cheers

oh good!

edit:

hey A'den, can you find a few images of the Mando I put up, I forgot where I got that pic.
Well, I got it from Noval's mando mercs page, but for the life of me I cant remember where :(

I say again those wands are brilliant. I love the helmet. When I get around to build one for myself I'm going to do my visor with that same angled slant, I've always loved that look.

Thanks you guys. I will get more done soon, I got an idea, just need to flesh it out a bit.

A'den, that's it, perfect... see the pic below the one I posted, the blue guy... I think I'll make mine long like that.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/eragonremakenow/

I had to put another petition... I like the Eragon novels, but the movie sucked shebs, can you guys help out?
Theres only like 30 signers, ouch.

edit: check this pic out... one of the patients went off and threw this trash can..
It's stuck inside the wall in the corner, about 4 inches off the ground.
I've been his 1 to 1 nurse for the last 3 days, and no problems, I guess the other's just dont know how to talk to this guy, he's not that bad.

photo.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back