2nd set of trash can armor

well, I started my second bucket, I plan on extending and flairing the back and sides, and I may extend the 'fangs' from the visor down about an inch. I want to leave the cheek bones the way they are supposed to be, but put the curving flair over it, leaving a slight hollow area, I cant describe it accurately, I hope you guys will understand when I actually do it... Right now I cannot find my Cheek bone templates so gotta go print YET ANOTHER set. :lol:

Here's a start and a concept pic

new bucket.jpg

new bucket concept.jpg

Minor update:
If anyone can make this look kind of what they think I want, give it a try and post it here please.

Edit Re: Bounty hunt... my insider got me in, I have my bounty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bucket pregress2.jpg

bucket pregress concept.jpg

bucket progress concept2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Minor update:
If anyone can make this look kind of what they think I want, give it a try and post it here please.

Edit Re: Bounty hunt... my insider got me in, I have my bounty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KANDOSII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratz on your capture vod!!!!!

my comp is beingstupidright now so i cant see ne pics on thekitbut im happy to here you got your catch!

KANDOSII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratz on your capture vod!!!!!

my comp is beingstupidright now so i cant see ne pics on thekitbut im happy to here you got your catch!

Gotta Dell? :lol:

Everytime I use this darn Dell, it loads pages sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
slow, and I use my aspire one or macbook next to this POS they both access the web faster? Dell puts so much poodoo on their computers, even if I uninstall what I can see, it's not good enough, and I forgot to do a fresh install on vista before I started to use it for my iPhone.

Oh, and hopefully you'll be able to see the pics soon, and I hope to do more work soon.

Mac's are amazing! :D
:D
Love my macbook, got the cheepie (2.0) to replace the one I sold (2.4), but I waited for the nVidia version.
Added it to my Apple collection, got a mini 1.66 (gonna upgrade to the NEW nVidia MINI BABY) an Apple TV 40gb and 160gb, a 30gb black iPod Video, a Product (RED) 4gb iPod nano, a light blue 2gb shuffle, and an iPhone 3G.

Had iBook's 500g3/800g3/800g4/1.0g4/1.2g4 a cube, powerbook's g4 Ti400/Ti1.0.... I kinda like Mac's, hopefully I can get a good used G5 Dual just for shi+'s and giggles, but the bills come first and the Fettness of course

lol nah i have an acer i think i just need to update some things cuz im on my mom's acer and i can see all these lovely pics lmao bleh dells , good work vod keep it up

yeah, my aspire one is faster than this Dell, and it has an atom 1.6, the Dell has a dual core 1.8 (still slow, but minimum I could afford with Blu-ray capability). When I come to TDH the pages take so long to load, but on the Aspire one and on my MacBook they load instantly.

Anywho I gotta take my anatomy & physiology test tomorrow, then I think I can start my Gauntlets.

I may make the Cod pieces anyway, though I dont like them.

yeah, my aspire one is faster than this Dell, and it has an atom 1.6, the Dell has a dual core 1.8 (still slow, but minimum I could afford with Blu-ray capability). When I come to TDH the pages take so long to load, but on the Aspire one and on my MacBook they load instantly.

Anywho I gotta take my anatomy & physiology test tomorrow, then I think I can start my Gauntlets.

I may make the Cod pieces anyway, though I dont like them.

Cut the amount of post per page down and it will load fast...you'll have to cycle through more pages:)wacko), but it loads way faster:)thumbsup:)...:D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back