2nd set of trash can armor

anyone know how I can make these:

Mostly just wanna make the helmets (wearable of course)

I know this sounds silly, but try paper mache balloons for the start, you'll need the jumbo sized ones, so they'll be about head size.

Then just bondo and work from there :)

I have to admit that after watching an episode it looks interesting, but I just have a hard time getting past the big goofy foam costumes. They should have made it an anime.

*leaps onto computer* adonian! Your bucket is wicked! :D I missed so much progress... That's one helmet I would never want to see in a dark alley. ;)

Kiva is from 2008/2009, but Kamen Rider has been around for a LOOOONG time.
And now I show my age oops. :lol: I saw Star Wars in the drive in back in 77, and frist saw Fett 1980, NOT IN Episode IV SE :lol:

*leaps onto computer* adonian! Your bucket is wicked! :D I missed so much progress... That's one helmet I would never want to see in a dark alley. ;)
I'm re-thinking the armor to be more aggressive looking. Thinking about double shoulder armor, and layering the breast plates. I still gotta get the pants/jumpsuit for this.
I have the industrial velcro, vest and plates (now to be re-worked) but nothin' else.........

AAARRRGGHHH MONEY WHY DO YOU NOT COME TO ME IN MY HOUR OF NEED :angry:cry:p

By the way, welcome home Cam.

Try "Sign it", on Santa Fe Drive, It's in Clairemont.

Just Google sign shops near, then your address, call the closest one and ask for scrap sintra. They should give you a butt-load. If they don't, try rid-out plastics, they charge, but It's cheap. Like 16 square feet for $30.

Oh, and P.s. Try cutting smaller armor plates and add them on top of your existing armor plates, should look awesome.
THX 4 info... The plan was as you say above, use smaller plates and layer, but I think I'll modify those shapes a little ;) You'll see what I mean soon enough.

I'm re-thinking the armor to be more aggressive looking. Thinking about double shoulder armor, and layering the breast plates. I still gotta get the pants/jumpsuit for this.
I have the industrial velcro, vest and plates (now to be re-worked) but nothin' else.........

AAARRRGGHHH MONEY WHY DO YOU NOT COME TO ME IN MY HOUR OF NEED :angry:cry:p

By the way, welcome home Cam.

LoL, thanks! It's CAN, by the way. ;)

Doubling the bells would definitely be more intimidating! Can't wait to see that. :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back