2nd set of trash can armor

how do I do that?

As for the A&P test, got a 'c' not my best, but hay I passed

I see that you saw kyr'am is back (I went scouting for him {sent a PM})

Check out the work on the new bucket and my Revan

I'm gonna leave the opening between the mandable, cheek bone and cheek for air. Since this one is gonna be my glossy white one, I think it'll look okay (I hope ;) )

gills.jpg

bucket progress 3.jpg

revan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my stink breath attracts flies :lol:

Put more bondo on the right side and did a little sanding, gonna go to Human resourses at the new job and start papers today, and go to a different place that wants me too, so I can have two jobs (I decided not to take the other 2 jobs, dont like home health nurse..ewww)

I'll do a little more work and post pics tonight though.

Okay a couple of pics... If anyone wants to play with these and post pics, please do.

I'm not too sure about the 'nose guard' in the visor.

bucket progress  4.jpg

gills2.jpg

bucket progress concept3.jpg

oops:

what ever you do, dont laugh :lol:

I'm still waiting to get back to work (job) then I will do more on the bucket and finaly start the soft parts... I found the same fabric that Cod'ika used for his flak vest, in WHITE and Black so I can make BOTH, and I can order some BDU pants for 'em and be done with 2 customes.

I was thinking of using some glow in the dark powder in clear and put it on the white armor.

Adonian!!! Ya gotta stop posting these things!!! I was trying so hard not to laugh MY head almost popped!!! That was hilarious!!! :lol:lol::lol:

And the glow in the dark powder might look really cool...not very tactical, but cool...:cheers

yeah, but if i'm a ghost, shouldn't I glow? :lol:

Well I start PAID orientation on Thursday, ITS ABOUT DARN TIME :lol:

After that I will be able to do a LOT MORE WORK, so don't try to sneak into my arsonal and grab my whip... I have it at my side all the time ;)

Update on job...

WOW first day on the floor, 4 guys got into a brawl, what a way to start a new job :lol:

Anyway update on the Mando front... I just ordered 2 flak vests from ladeysewforus' husband Mark, DarthCarcinus. He has a budget vest which looks great, so when I get 'em I'll be armored YEAH!!

So, now I have 1 white girth belt, 1/2 a white bucket, white chest armor, (Soon) a white vest, now I just gotta finish the bucket, get a cape or something to cover the back, make the leg and arm armor and be done.

wow that's still a lot of work, BUT I GOT VEST'S YEAH BOY!

I guess you can tell I'm happy :)

Sad! You didn't get hit did ya?

*cheers* Yay! Vests! Yes, your happiness radiates like that glow-in-the-dark stuff YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GET would.

I love the nosepiece btw. Very medieval. :D

Small update, I've decided against the nose guard, I will add the flair/sweep around the bottom soon enough, but I am taking my time with this one since I didn't get my black/purple one as smooth as I need this one to be.

bucket progress concept4.jpg

bucket progress concept4a.jpg

I think the wider visor will be nice. I got one of those flexable 11x14 picture frames from walmart, I hope to mirror tint it.
I did a little more work, but not enough to take a pic.

well, I just got my vests (White and Black) from Ladysewforus' Husband, and the quality is kick butt.

But I'm out the door right now for work, so I don't have time to post, but I will do my best to post tomorrow.

Okay here's the vests, I just laid the armor on top, haven't attached them yet. I may need to make larger armor pieces though :( I'll find out when I get the time to duct tape them on for a fitting ;LOL

Black Vest.jpg

Black Vest only.jpg

both vests.jpg

White Vest.jpg

White Vest Only.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back