2nd set of trash can armor

rubies warp REALLY bad...go with a good quality bucket (Fett Pride, Boba Maker, &c.) or (by far the best option) build your own. Not so hard, and is WAY more fun than just buying one.

*ending thread jack*
:D

Boba's on TV...
Just watchin' a little TV on break and the patients are watchin' ESB :lol:

Boba comes on the screen and I'm like YEAH! And the patients give me a look... Am I crazy?!

Haha, yes you're crazy, but in a good way like all the rest of us! ;)

WOW!!! LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!

SAZ's bucket came out realllllllllyy cool

Saz's bucket.jpg

I know huh? ;)
He made it translucent so I can put a light inside to make it light up.

Now that I'm workin (Still drownin under the bills) I gotta step up and atleast get the velcro for the armor.

My white helmet is on hold until I feel creative, but having this new trophy, which Saz has named 'The Fallen', I will need to finish mine soon.

whole thing EXCEPT visor is translucent, and it looks soooo cool. I'll try to get a pic or 2 later.
Today I gotta wait until the doctor calls with the results on my 3 kids lab tests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your kids were in the lab?

Yeah, all of them hit over 104 degrees for 3+ days, so they went to the doctor, and the doc sent them to children's for lab tests for that darn swine flu...

Luck it came back negative, but they do have URI's and are on Amox.

Good thing I'm a nurse by trade, and I don't panic:rolleyes

Slight irony is, you can see Adonis's helmet in the background in some of my master re-build pics :)

Sorry to hear about the kids though mate, hope they have a swift recovery.

Well day 7 for the oldest, and I think his fever finaly went away, but I did give him Tylenol at 3:00 in the morning, but the twins are fine.

I'll edit this post with a few pics of the helmet lit from inside.

back light.jpg

back light2.jpg

back light3.jpg

back light4.jpg

detail.jpg

detail1.jpg

detail2.jpg

detail3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back