2nd set of trash can armor

Correct?

No fiber glass on the fangs?

The "hood" on the back is an interesting idea; i can't wait to see it.

Correct... I may glass the fangs because I dont want to lose them, but I'll do it on the inside since the outside is the thickness I need.

As for the hood, it'll be from the line that separates the dome from the bottom, ya know what I mean?

I think I will fold it a few times to get some width at the base.

When I get the fabric, I should get it on the same day, I just gotta finish the rest of the bucket in the next few days.

Then:

I'm pretty new to this so my input probably hardly even counts but I've never heard of it before. I've never seen any pics like that on google or anywhere else either.

thanks for the compliment, I promise I will do some more work on the bucket, I have the fabric for the kama, but real life has popped up again, and work has gone on hold, but I should be working on it in the next week or so.

You know A'den now that you mention it I can tell that it's a game. The knee wall infront reall gives it away. Why didn't I notice that before? Oh well. You'd better start a WIP when you DO decide to make that gun though!

Can't wait to see the helmet Adonian!

save your pics as jpeg so they are small, put them somewhere you can find them on your computer (my pics, then wip folder or something like it), then post, go advance, manage uploads, find your pics, upload, close window, post.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back