about starting a business/wholesale/ebay

Vable Boba

Active Hunter
Hey there everyone! Hope everyone's hangin in there. My question is for those who are ebay sellers with a store, if there are any of you out there. I really want to start a figure/comic ebay store and have new figures and comics for sale through wholesalers, like daimond and, as I recently found, Entertainment Earth. However, when I tried to sign up for EE, I was unable to finish the process.

The second step is sending EE more info about you, and also a seller's license and/or busieness license. I asked someone there, but I think it's automated because the answer was not really having to do with what I'd asked. SO, I really just wanted to know if I need a seller's license to sell wholesale stuff on ebay. If no one really knows, I'll just have to ask someone in my state's business department. thanks in advance for any info you guys can give me

VB

Last edited by a moderator:
To sell wholesales on ebay i dont think you do need a licence as its a private internet sales coming from your home/shop/store ect ,say like example i was selling 24 MR sabers a week ,this is private home business of my own back therefore i dont see the need for a licence unless it was for tax purposes ect .

Dude, if you need business advice, look up SCORE - they have offices everywhere and they are free. They are retired business executives who can advise you on everything from business licenses to how wholesale accounts are set up.

Deunan

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back