BM Customers Please Read... OUCH!

bobamaker

Active Hunter
I spent almost four hours at the Hospital today following an accident in my workshop. I was installing a new workbench when I fell backwards but managed to break the fall with my hands. I thought I had fractured my left wrist because of a numbness in the fingers, but after an xray it was revealed that I had sprained the wrist.

My wrist is currently wrapped inside a very tight elastic bandage and I have to keep it above waist height to ease the pain. I cannot really use my left hand because the fingers have limited movement. I have to see if the swelling goes down over the next 48 hours, if not then I have to re-visit the doctor.

I'm not sure how long it will take to get full use of my hand back but suggestions from the doctor are in the region of anything from a couple of weeks up to a few months.

I guess it's kind of lucky that it was my left wrist as I'm right handed. This means that I'm still able to work but obviously I am limited in what I can do and how fast I can work. Just typing this 'one handed' seems to take forever!

Please bear with me over the coming weeks, I will continue to fulfill orders as best I can. I will update my website at least once a week. If you are concerned about your particular order then please fell free to email me.

Many thanks
DAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
DAZ !! :eek:
This is terrible, I am glad to hear that you are not completely out of commission! TDH would be disabled without you!

Hang in there and heal quickly!!

Debbi

Daz,

sorry to hear you're crocked, the flakjacket came today and it's just perfect!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

rod1138 AKA rodsafett (UKG)
Aberdeen

Get well soon!

Sorry you got hurt. Take your time and recuperate. Relax and heal thyself.

My flightsuit can wait. Get better first.

cheers!

Yikes! That's awful! I'm sorry! :eek: I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt! I'm sure everyone is totally with you here—take it easy and get better!

DAZ, sorry to hear about your accident but we appreciate you posting your status on the forums so that folks aren't left wondering. Take care.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back