3 more college credits for me!

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Hi everyone!
I posted a while back that I passed a college algebra class (with an A :)) as I progress toward my B.S. degree.
I just passed a CLEP test for Microeconomics, so that gives me 3 more credits toward my degree. (y) I'm pretty happy.
I don't have a lot of time while I'm here in Korea to take online classes, so I picked up a CLEP study guide at the base library about a month ago, and have been reviewing and taking practice tests in my off-duty time. I took the test, and wound up getting enough points to have credit awarded to my degree program. Hooray!
I'm gonna head back to the library this weekend to see what other study guides are available for classes I still need to take. :lol:
Just wanted to share some good news!

I got my first BS degree by completing about 30 credit hours from clep tests. I took them all from the Navy Campus office on base. It made it much easier to get into a great Engineering college because I already had an accredited degree and was able to enroll under a second bachelor's program. Keep charging!

Congrats there are alot of courses you can clep out on depending on the school.
Have you done a SWEEP for experiential learning?

Hey, thanks, guys! It's another small step toward my goal. Just another boring class I don't have to sit through now. :D

Congrats there are alot of courses you can clep out on depending on the school.
Have you done a SWEEP for experiential learning?

My school awards credit based on work/military experience. Not sure what "SWEEP" is, but I've been awarded several credits based on my Air Force formal training and Professional Military Education.

They must have changed the name again. military likes doing that .

Hey, thanks, guys! It's another small step
toward my goal. Just another boring class I don't have to sit through now. :D

My school awards credit based on work/military experience. Not sure what "SWEEP" is, but I've been awarded several credits based on my Air Force formal training and Professional Military Education.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back