the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread

mrbungle

Active Hunter
this is the new MRbungle KS build thread ,the old got to long but here is the link for the old thread.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=29852

i will update this thread to bring yall up to date on the build.

here is my rushed 24 hour paintjob on the finished helmet. the viser is not attached yet and the lens is not supported by plexiglass. but this is the finished helmet. the colors still need work. LMK what you think.
004-21.jpg

005-17.jpg

006-15.jpg

007-13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
KICK SHEBS!!!! kandosii looks good,lil bright but it may be this comp lol cant wait to see it all together

Excellent! Sweet paint job. I'm about to do a Hasbro bucket camo mod, myself.

How many colors? Looks like a couple of greens, tan and rust/maroon. Did you do any kind of masking or template or just air/hand brush?

Really nice work. Can't wait to do mine.

i spraypainted it kaiki then i used 4 different greens and 2 different browns. in some parts i mixed green and brown together. i dabbed on the color then came back with a brush to brighten the colors. i took green akrlic ink and washed it out over the helmet.
then came back and misted the helmet with black,grey and kaiki spraypaint.

bump
could one of the admins. fix my misspelling on the thread title???????

edit: thanks to amin for the fix.

thanks for the comments

but no, i am not doing a run ,that would be against copyright laws.:facepalm:facepalm

progress has slowed a bit because of my small helmet run. got those out of the way. now i have started to build a vacform table to do all the armor except the back plate and tank. that will be made of fiberglass.

the back and chest plates should be finished soon and i can start on the shins.

yay vacform, fiberglass stinks!!!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back