the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread

Shin armor's looking great with the straps on Tom!!!! It's good to see the progress bro. I'm subscribed to your threads both here and at Bikerscout forum even though the posts are the same! I just love the work you're doing! :)

got all the parts bondoed and sanded , here is the chorme paint on the armor to start the paint.
the cod is unpainted because i am going to cover it in cloth then paint it.
002-59.jpg

thanks for the comments guys

i hope once i dye the cuberbund grey ,it will look a little slimmer. i have to get the pouches looking right too. the cumberbund is the prototype. lots of room for improvement.

Oh I'm liking it alot bro!! I'm thinking of doing a 1/6 scale Kashyyk Trooper by modding a Biker Scout. It wouldn't be 100% accurate but close enough for display I think. It's my way of getting a Kashyyk fix until I can get a set. LOL! Anyway, I'll be watching as usual but looking out for paint pics . ;)

if you have followed my tutoral thread on bsn then you watched me build this. anyhoo here is me in the armor. what a mess!!! still alot of adjustment needs to be done to get this troooper trooping!!!!!! :)

i still need my belt and buckle. the 2 side pouches. i need to repaint my helmet so it matches the new base coat of the armor. get the correct pockets done on the pants, and get an acurate cumberbund. it needs to be all grey not brown and grey. these are just what i noticed! LOL!! but i am getting there. i know angelo and the one or 2 other KST's are getting lonely. so i am trying to get this done for dragon con in september.

here is the blackmail pics!! let me know what you think..............good or bad.

001-58.jpg

002-64.jpg

003-57.jpg

005-40.jpg

006-32.jpg

Outstanding!!!!!! I've been looking for good KST boots this morning in prep for my own costume. Seeing you in your gear just makes me want a set of my own even more!!!!!

thanks. i have room for improvement but it is getting there.

boots are tuff on this costume, because the best ones are kennethcole pit crew and the gbx's. which is hard to find due to that fact that jangos,GM's and KST's wear the same boot.

Tell me about it!!!! I'm having a hard time here! I've found some that aren't bad but are still lacking ya know?? I don't want to settle for "that'll do" if I can help it.

i was lucky. i found my gbx's here on tdh, a month ago there was 3 pair for sale on ebay.
just be patient and you will find a pair.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back