Bronze Webley replica UPDATE 2/15!

Here are a few new pictures I took to show the detail and action of the Webley. Notice the picture where I push on the reciever plate to unlock the barrel.
open.jpg

back.jpg

push.jpg

insideb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bronze Webley update!! 02/04

Well, it looks like I was wrong!!!! But in this case, I am happy to be wrong. I am able to and will clean the barrels enough to accomodate flash tubes! :) pictured is a Heiland 2 cell.

flashtube2.jpg

flashtube1.jpg

I'm typing this from the floor since I just fell off in an abundance of thanks that this will be possible,.....and a Heiland 2-cell is what I've got to use,so this is great news for me. :) The updates keep getting better.

Thanks again,
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you hate it when you are interested in something and it feels like projects just die??? Well I hate that too, so I wanted to share where the Webley project is at. I have the first four Webleys ready to ship (you know who you are). I will be contacting others soon with prospective timelines. Here is a pic as of this evening:

webleypro_0001.JPG

webleypro_0003.JPG

I have a chemical treatment on it to make them dark brown to near black and the finish is more consistent than previous any of the prototypes. The barrels are grinded out to accomodate a flash tube(That is a 3 cell Heiland in the top gun). All Webleys will load and lock as well. The new stocks Chrima has made are fantastic! I am very pleased with how these are turning out! Sorry the picture is not the greatest quality - I usually use a friends camera but now I only had my cheap digicam. I will confess that there may be more knicks and flaws than are noticeable from these pics but it only adds to the authenticity of a worn blaster. I hope I didn't leave out anything... thanks

I wonder if I can get $325 + Shipping for my kidney... :D

Damm awesome replica! Nice work dude!

Stay safe.

Tim.

***UPDATE NOTE***
primary list for these are closed. I will fill all outstanding orders before beginning any new ones. I should have primary list completed by May or June. Please note new price of $385 shipped for a complete replica. The price of $210 shipped stands for rough casting. If you wish to jump on the 2nd list, please e-mail at webleyno1mk1@sbcglobal.net

Thank you

Hey Hand-Schaub, you and I talked before about strap mounts, have you locked anything down as of yet on those?? And to you or anyone else, have we decided an exact measurement on how far the actual flash tube sticks out of the barrel??

still no deffinate on the rings. Actually, the one place that might have them is in NY. The web site escapes me... perhaps somebody here knows it They said they were out of stock indefinately. I really couldn't wait for these and it could be an easy upgrade later if found.

For the tube... don't know. Until it looks right!

For the rings, at Wal-Mart in the Gun Accessory section I found sling mounts.

The part that threads into the gun is close. Unfortunately the rings that come with it won't work. They are rectangular. The package is $10.00. I figure one could at least use the ring mount piece that threads into the gun.

Anyway, just a thought.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back