FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments

I told the guy it is a spear-gun-holster from the 70ties...this was a big mistake because the guy was a hobby-diver collecting vintage diving parts

ROFLOL :lol:

Sorry to laugh about your difficulty in getting the holster in bud, but what are the odds?! Unbelievable.

No problem...NOW I´m laughing, too... But during that moment, rivers of sweat were running down my back.... :lol:

Being from Germany myself, i don´t understand the point either!?
It´s not an illegal item to import, so what?

A situation I´ve been in was customs officers, researching, if MASTER REPLICAS items were indeed officially licensed by LFL or some kind of chinese knock-offs (despite the included documents) OR checking the legality of deactivated firearms and/ or parts.

BUT NO **** HOLSTERS :lol:

Markus

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in updates. I've been out of it since right about Comic Con.

An update on the last 3 holsters :

As previously mentioned, I was watching the last few pulls because they were "sweating" oils. I believe I mentioned, that they never did cure by the beginning of that week (last week). So I had to remake them. Unfortunately I didn't get around to it until yesterday as I had to tie up the last of some other orders that were pending. Thanks for being so patient with this (y)

So, realistically, this will finally wrap on Monday. Thank the maker :lol:

My Best,

FP

Hi FP

Can I assume that I am one of the last three people who´ll receive their holsters? It´s close to a month now since I´ve paid for s&h and I couldn´t find any info about my holster being shipped as of yet.

Thanks, Markus :)

Being from Germany myself, i don´t understand the point either!?
It´s not an illegal item to import, so what?

A situation I´ve been in was customs officers, researching, if MASTER REPLICAS items were indeed officially licensed by LFL or some kind of chinese knock-offs (despite the included documents) OR checking the legality of deactivated firearms and/ or parts.

BUT NO **** HOLSTERS :lol:

Markus

Because the customs-guy was very familiar with vintage stuff and the worth of it, if it was a replica how about the copyrights of NEMROD and so on.... a strange discussion with a good end for me (y)

I will forget this day please don´t post again.... :lol:

Hey FP,

Any updates on when my holster ships out? I'm number 21 on the list and a few shipped out to those after me. Been so busy at work so haven't sent any reminders but I hope you're not forgetting about me :)

Helloooo...any updates?

Markus

Hey FP,
I hope you're not forgetting about me :)

No, no ... not at all guys. Not forgotten. Actually, I spaced it and thought I had already posted a recent update. I think, it was Freudian. I meant to Friday, and because I have been trying to forget about the project as a whole - it played a jedi mind trick on me :lol: I am of course, just trying to kid with you a little (y)

In all seriousness, I blew last weeks final deadline because of still trying to catch up on everything that fell behind. It sounds absurd, as the second pulls of the last few were actually done. But I just had not been able to put all the hardware on yet. I do apologize. But I don't want to insult anyone with lame excuses.

I do apologize guys. It is my sincerest hope that you will feel that it was worth the wait :D Thank you, for hanging in there.

Odiwan72 - Actually, there was 4 left. I mis spoke myself. Sorry. So here are those that are getting ready to ship :

OdiWan72
Indy_Solo
BubbaFett
Kbrosseau

I' know I've been saying it, but we're truly almost there (y)

Best,

Chris

If it's about the holster? No.

Just kidding :lol: I know it is. I just haven't gotten there yet, sorry buddy. I'll try to get you a message in a short bit (y)

Best,

FP

Good news guys !

THE REMAINING HOLSTERS FRONT THE PAID LIST HAVE BEEN SHIPPED !

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Again, my deepest apologies for the delays. But it's finally a wrap (y)

To those that still have interest :

From this point forth, I feel it best to start serving individuals in a case by case basis. Because this project has dragged along as long as it has, it's a pretty sure fire bet that some members interests have changed, and some may have moved on to other alternatives or focuses. So instead of continuing this *run* starting a new run or list - I would prefer to accept orders on these as they come to me privately.

It's better for all involved for me not to do a run with something like this that way there's no chance of getting so far behind again. Granted, the majority of the delays were in the R&D phase. But I for one, can't take the chance of backing up 30 more members and have some sort of catastrophe in production and get behind again. It was a chain reaction for me as the members on this run were not the only ones to suffer unfortunately. Other members with other orders had to pay a price for this as well. And I just don't want to take the chance of putting anyone in that position ever again (y) I hope you all understand.

On that note, this is officially concluded. I can't thank everyone enough for their patience and kindness throughout the process. It pleases me that there are so many that appreciate my work and investment in this. I feel it paid off as do most of you :cheers

Tracking/Confirmation #'s to follow ...

PM's on the way to those that requested it (y)

Best,

-Chris

Hello,

iam jeroen geertman from holland i have mine boba fett costume since 1994.
and i made my own holster back then i realy love to have one of the nemrod copies,for my technisub.
please send me your price and details.

thanks!!

jeroen.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back