FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments

I received mine today. All I can say is WOW!!! (because the rest would be censored on this family friendly board). I have been in this hobby for along time and this is the first reproduction prop to absolutely blow me away right out of the box.:cheers My wife even commented about the fact I had never been that impressed before and asked me if I needed a little alone time with my new holster.:lol:

I am extremely picky and maybe a little OCD about this stuff. I want it to be perfect and if its not I normally can't get over it. I have ZERO complaints about this. Now I am even more excited to get the rest of my stuff from FP.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) To FettPride!!!

Florian - Big apologies there brother ! I was multi-tasking when I was making that post, and well, if anyone has seen the movie or the commercials for "Up!", you might see the humor in that I had a "Squirrel !" moment :lol: It's up there now buddy (y)

BubbaFett - Thanks so much ! That's very kind of you :) I still hope to get yours shipped by end of biz tomorrow anyway, but thank you for stepping up ! (y) (y)

Slabfett - Wow ! That was a great post bro ! Thank you for that ! Hearing that once in a while really seems to make it worth while to keep on pushing on with these :cheers

There are two more going out today :D

Best,
FP

There was no need to apologise to me Chris, you're doing me a major favour, putting a lot of hard work and hours in to make my costume the best it can be - I wouldn't send my hard work out without a confirmation of payment either bro.

Perfectly understandable, and I don't mind the delay at all - good things come to those who wait.

All the best and very many thanks.

No...I'm not going to CC :cry :cry
I just got my Mo-Jo Blaster and its lonely without a holster :cry :cry
CC users 1st, but hopefully I'll get my soon :love :love :love :love

STRAPPED!!!

Crud :( Mine has been sit'n in WA for 4 days now :(

Processed through Sort Facility, July 12, 2009, 11:27 am, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003

Updates have not changed since that day :(

I am not listed as shipped yet but I just got it in the mail today.
Beautiful! I am afraid to weather it up, it looks so clean and new.
Thanks again, I love it.

TK 2280, mine must be sitting next to yours. It's still in WA too.

USPS is strange, I had a kids size Boba helmet shipped from California a couple of days ago and just got it, but they're keeping our holsters hostage in WA.

**** you Cliff Claven and all of your minions !!!

TK 2280, mine must be sitting next to yours. It's still in WA too.

USPS is strange, I had a kids size Boba helmet shipped from California a couple of days ago and just got it, but they're keeping our holsters hostage in WA.

same here. Got my to kid buckets today also.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you say, soft drink "nose enema" :eek: :wacko

Guys (Tk2280, Timmer) , that concerns me a little bit ? Has this happened before, or could it be that there is a problem?? Like they're accessing damaged packages or something?? :confused

Dankenman - See post # 249 :D Glad you like man :D :cheers

Mojo-Fett - Thanks brother !(y) That's what I was hoping for as well ! Now, if I could still get my urethane stained hands on one of those blasters of yours ;)

Folks, it looks like today's contenders for shipping are :

mrmandalore, and cupluv (y) :lol:

Cupluv and Indy_Solo paid virtually at the same time, but with the earlier post by you and not getting a fast enough response because I was heading out already, I just assumed that you probably were going to CC so I chose you to be safe. I think Chinh will be forgiving, he's a VERY nice guy (y)

Tracking to follow (y) And then, there were 4 :D (left that is)

You guys (and gals) are the best (y)

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a quick pic with my mojo sidearm. (still needs work, but they look great together)
sidearmnholster.jpg

Tracking / Delivery Confirmation for today's shipments as promised (y)

Cupluv - SHIPPED USPS # 0309 0330 0001 9797 5439

Mrmandalore - SHIPPED USPS CUSTOMS # LC196887268US

Fettfanatic - Yeah, I noticed that too. I was confused then, as I was thinking that Timmer and TK2280 somehow knew that their packages were at they're own local post offices or something, and they weren't releasing them :lol: I see now. Yes, the Delivery Confirmation is BS. Yet we (including me) still call it "tracking" :lol: Realistically, the only comfort these numbers are to a customer is so they can see that it was actually accepted and shipped by looking it up. However, it's not a guarantee that what was shipped wasn't an empty box ! Saw that on Peoples court :lol: Not that I've done that to anyone or anything ...

Just sayin :rolleyes

:D

Best,

FP

My theory is that since I live in NY state, the tracking info won't update until it hits some place on the East coast. It's just odd that this package is traveling just about the same distance as a package shipped from CA on Monday ( which took 3 days to get here ) and it's not even here yet.

Actually, the mini bucket was sent on 7/14, arrived 7/16, but priority service, the holster was sent 7/11, ( a weekend day ) and sent package service class, that may be why it's not here, it's just taking the scenic route. It will get here.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a machine FP....always appreciate your craftsmanship and getting this prop out to me....Me and my side-arm thank you: (y) (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back